Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thank You Harvard!

"A lot of times in politics you have people look you in the eye and
tell you what's not on their mind." --George W. Bush, Sochi, Russia, April 6, 2008

"The decisions we make in Washington have a direct impact on the people in our country, obviously." --George W. Bush, New Albany, Ind., Nov. 13, 2007

"As yesterday's positive report card shows,
childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured."
--George W. Bush, on the No Child Left Behind Act, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2007

"I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." --George W. Bush, on the former South African president, who is still very much alive, Washington, D.C., Sept. 20, 2007

"My relationship with this good man is where I've been focused, and that's where my concentration is. And I don't regret any other aspect of it. And so I -- we filled a lot of space together." --George W. Bush, on British Prime Minister Tony Blair,
Washington, D.C., May 17, 2007

0 comments: