Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Job Listing on Craigslist

While scoping out Craigslist for employment opportunities, I ran across this ad in the “Best of Craigslist” area:


Cabana Boy NEEDED - Start ASAP
Date: 2009-05-22, 2:45PM PDT

In general... on hot days like these we need some support while we relax out in the sun...

Job Duties and Requirements:
-Must be able to operate a blender
-Must be experience with working iPod's
-Good with oil and sunscreen
-Must wear uniform
-Must enjoy sun and water
-Hand grape feedings necessary
-Be willing work at moments notice

This is an excellent position for anyone that needs to get a little Vitamin D and enjoy some sexy ladies' company. This is a non-paid internship, but the perks are excellent: drinks, company and laughs! Please send picture and measurements (don't be disgusting!). SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: no pay


While I am not qualified for this job, I certainly appreciate anyone who meets these qualifications.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! How clever. Are you sure you didn't write it....sounds like something funny you would come up with.

Cheers!

Babbling Banshee said...

I actually didn't write this but I sure wish I had!

I 'bout fell out of my chair from laughing too hard.