Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Moment Please

I think I have an answer to my Sweetie’s question. He posed this question after a brief but lively discussion last night.

Me: I contacted that wedding chapel in Vegas to see if they had any openings on the 18th.

Sweetie: Oh yeah? What’d they say?

Me: They do have some openings in the afternoon. I figured an afternoon ceremony would be best. What do you think?

Sweetie: I think so, hey, did you talk to them today at work about all of this?

Me: This?

Sweetie: Yeah, taking time off for the wedding.

Me: Work? Today? Um…I didn’t go to work today. I work this Saturday so I had today of-

Sweetie: (giggle) oh, that’s right. What will you do with me?

And so Sweetie, to answer your question of what I will do with you; I guess I shall have to love you until I am no more.

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Oh, you are both just too adorable.

Cheers!

Captain Dumbass said...

Pretty cute.

Babbling Banshee said...

I am a lucky girl. :)