Monday, July 13, 2009

Revelation

I recently discovered, much to my chagrin, that my engagement is contingent upon a “sandmich”…which is sandwich pronounced incorrectly…

Specifically I need a torpedo pesto turkey with a side of chips and a diet soft drink in order for my fellow to commit to marriage. The revelation occurred on Sunday afternoon when my hungry honey stated that he needed this food immediately and would not be swayed by a substitute. Negotiations ensued but we soon reached an impasse when he discovered that the “sandmich” was not present during the discussion. He then began to whimper on the couch due to the “sandmich’s” absence…or perhaps he was simply overwhelmed by his love for me…

In any case, I know what we will be eating for dinner tomorrow.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I knew that everything revolved around food. I just knew it!

Babbling Banshee said...

(sigh) How true. At least it's easy...just wish I knew about it four years ago...

:P