Monday, March 8, 2010

Is it time?

I keep meaning to finish my story about my party at OMSI but something came up and I need to address it immediately.

So, I can’t be too sure, but I think the lady in church used hand sanitizer after she held my hand.

Which, you know…it’s okay…I’m okay with all of this, you know, and she didn’t really hide anything or nothing…she just kind of whipped it all out for everyone to see and was all “Look at me! I’m all over here with this thing all whipped out! Loooook!”

So there it was all hanging out. Squirt! Squirt! Squirt!

She seemed to take her time sanitizing herself too which is probably a good idea with everything happening now a day with the Girls Scout cookies and the orcas.

Of course, all of this activity made the little gears in my head start to move and I have to ask, is it time? Do I need to schedule another appointment to have things scraped, scrubbed and deodorized? Please let me know as my last appointment was over six months ago. Things have been busy…oh, I don’t mean to make excuses but I was hoping to make it to eight months. At least eight months (boy that would be fantastic)!

Sadly, I fear all is not to par and that I must resign myself to the semi-annual appoints of scraping, scrubbing and deodorizing…sigh, sigh, sigh…

0 comments: