Monday, May 10, 2010

Lesson Learned

The Boston Terrier is brave and bold little dog but what happens when a person takes said brave and bold little dog through a car wash?

Apparently that brave little dog begins to shiver. She also wants to snuggle (presumably this is a very brave form of shivering and snuggling).

And so, Puppy Daddy learned a valuable lesson that day: never again would he take the brave and bold Boston Terrier to the car wash and they all lived happily ever after.

poor lil' Sally.



Might be worth it to buy one of these kits (I've actually used the Mr. Clean - it wasn't bad. The dog stared at me contentedly from the yard while gnawing on her bone):




Similar Stories:
Hey, my Car is White

1 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Ah, poor Sally :)

Hum...I wonder what would happen if I took the cats to the car wash?Actually, now that I think about it....I am more concerned about what would happen to ME if I took the cats in the car to the car wash.

Well, the hospital is only a block away from the car wash....if I drive real fast I might make it there before I bleed to death...amybe this is not a good idea.

:)

Cheers!