Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Normal Blog Entry (?)

I normally don't do this but I am actually going to type out a somewhat "normal" blog entry. I'm not sure I like this...mainly because I find that I am mouthing all of the words that I am typing. I am very thankful I do not have a web cam because it would be destroyed at this point.
I suppose the "mouthing of the words" isn't half as amusing as the "pause for self-reflection." Every time I pause, I talk to myself. Is it healthy to talk to myself? Give myself little reassurances? And evaluate the length of my fingernails?

I am definitely in uncharted territory!

Oh, the reason for all of this typing and talking and mouthing! I finally have an "about me" section. This isn't really huge news BUT my "about me" section is below 1,050 characters! Now that is exciting! I thought I would spread the word in case someone thought I couldn't do it (I didn't think I could do it either. I'm going to close this blog because I have a pinkie fingernail I need to closely examine).

0 comments: