Monday, September 15, 2008

The Tale of Two Kitties

Yep, it’s another Hello Kitty entry. The doll keeps pulling me into its tiny cute vortex with her six vague whisker lines and her effervescent pink bow. I feel her eyes…pupils…vision dots staring at me. Those dots follow me when I walk across the room.

Not as creepy as the painting in Grandma’s house but close.

And I’m getting sidetracked...

There is always a of two things: right and wrong, good and evil, life and death…this is about the two voodoo doll personalities’ I created. Obviously the good doll is mild, gentle and surrounded by a bland aura…this version is the basic Hello Kitty. This doll is pictured below on the left. The other doll is obviously angrier. She harbors ill will and carries tiny brass knuckles in her little purse. She might be bitter about Keropii’s huge success or his raw sexual magnetism…yeah…sure…I’m psychoanalyzing a DOLL…











Here are both dolls. You might notice different colored lines or facial expressions…well, maybe…


Anyway, the evil doll on the right shall be known hereafter as
Sh*tty Kitty.

Thank you Mr. W for the wonderful name!

Of course Sh*tty Kitty had me a little worried because she might generate an unusual amount of…excrement…

Normally this is the least of my concerns but her name is Sh*tty Kitty. This might be her personal goal or it could be work related. Anyway, I created a small litter box for her. One that would match her small stature and perky nature – I found an old Easter basket (below). I also filled it with cotton balls because I thought sand would be too rough on her skin/fur/outer hull.

0 comments: