Friday, October 17, 2008

Random Thoughts of the Day

The sh*t that scares the hell out of me could be considered Holy Sh*t.

I love the phrase, "If you can dream it, you can do it" but it doesn't seem to cover my hallucinations.

Mini-conversation that I had with myself:
Me, "Hey look! I got some coprolite."
Myself, "No sh*t!"
Me, "Ancient sh*t!"


Ever notice how the Eskimo in the Alaska Airlines logo looks like Michael Landon?


For National Boss Day, give your boss the gift that keeps on giving: the Prisoner's Dilemma.

They say you can't make an omelet without cracking eggs but actually you can. They come in these milk carton thingies, they're great! I also hear that the egg whites are healthier for you anyway.

The person who never has any regrets in his life because everything is a learning experience obviously never sawed off his own limb.

Nothing can express sheer joy or sheer grief like a Mylar balloon. Nothing.

I am not a caffeine-junky. I just like the taste.

Idiots, idiots everywhere and not a thought to think.

Happy cows may come from California but I bet they vacation in Vegas.

0 comments: