Friday, May 29, 2009

Preventing Chubby Demons

Since April, I’ve talked to quite a few friends and family members as well as blogged about being laid off. While these endeavors have not exorcised my personal demons, I feel that I’ve at least encouraged them to have a more active lifestyle.

My Sweetie doesn’t seem to mind having chubby demons. I, on the other hand, do not want them to be a burden on our healthcare system nor do I want them to start vying for my food. That’s my vanilla cupcake and I’m going to eat it!

4 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL!! You are bring those demons to the graveyard right?

I have cupcakes!!!

Babbling Banshee said...

I'll bring them to the graveyard if they behave themselve and start eating more fruits and vegetables!

The reward for their behavior will be that occasional cupcake and roaming around the graveyard.

I swear - you really have to incent these guys if you want them to do anything!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I hear you!!! Just like the rest of my minions!!! Cupcakes and booze.

Where do your minions stand on the booze issue?

Just asking. :)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

BTW - Did I mention that I want the original of that image....seriously. That would go nicely in the Graveyard shop.

Name your price :) But remember where I work!

:D