Tuesday, August 4, 2009

And So It Begins...

I start jury duty at 8:00 am, provided that I can find a parking spot...assuming I will wake up on time.
But perhaps I am looking at this all wrong - the wrong angle, the wrong light, the wrong lens. Perhaps the picture is much bigger and grander than I realize. Maybe this will turn into a comedic episode of "Night Court" or maybe I'll run into Raymond Burr who is playing the incomparable Perry Mason.

What? "Night Court" was canceled years ago? Raymond Burr died in the 90's?!

Perhaps my rose colored lenses are just what the defense needs to establish reasonable doubt for the accused who is in for drunken disorderly conduct and urinating in undesignated areas.

Twelve angry men (and women), here I come!

1 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! I would be very afraid of you on my jury!! :D

Cheers!