Monday, February 15, 2010

Something Something Blah Blah Blah

In my effort to fill every moment of my waking day as well as learn the bizarre workings of Adobe Illustrator, I drew a cartoon.

The drawing is actually posted on my new blog and the picture below should take you to that new blog. I started this other blog in an attempt to actually organize this blog. Ha! I know, I give it a week too! :D

My intention with this new blog is to electronically capture some bizarre notebook scribbles that I've collected over the years and display them to the public. Unfortunately, I do not have a display schedule worked out because it took hours to draw this first one. Hours! Three to four hours worth of work and...not much of a scribble , is it?

Regardless, I hope you enjoy these occasional scribble interludes.

0 comments: