Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Well THAT’S a new one

Yesterday he walked up to me and told me my cooking was “crack.”

At first, I thought he was having difficulty annunciating the word “crap” but I was wrong. He did indeed use the word “crack.” Then he firmly (and loudly) declared again that my cooking was “CRACK!”

He did not describe that it looked, felt, smelled or tasted like crack but that it was crack.

Although I considered this a fairly heartfelt and slightly addicted comment, my brain sprang into action with a few considerations.

1. Could I exploit this? I’m always trying to find new revenue sources and I’ve never cared for the plethora of pyramid schemes out there including the real drug industry.

2. Would this put me into a new tax bracket? For me, the novelty of this idea is actually quite invigorating even if I have to send more money to the IRS.

3. Would this cause a problem with the DEA? I am not sure if the DEA distinguishes between “crack” and crack but I do know that I don’t want to find out.

4. How would Nancy Reagan feel about all of this? As a child of the eighties, I can’t help but wonder if my cooking is in some way letting her down.

3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! I'd buy some! :D

Cheers!

Jeff said...

I NEED SOME CRACK!

Babbling Banshee said...

Oh! Um, I'll get to baking something right away! :)