Monday, March 22, 2010

A Fresh Start

Today I officially started my new job and my journal entry reflects all of the normal jitters that one might experience at the start of employment. Here is an excerpt from that journal entry:

“I forgot my social security at home and I am having flashbacks of an old workplace. I fear I am suffering from ‘my-ass-is-grass-itis.’ Hoping this fear will pass soon!”

I have a fresh start with a new company. I do not believe my fears are warranted and I anticipate that they will subside quickly.

Besides…how can anything go wrong when you’re listening to John Tesh?!

Similar Stories:
Oh Johnny Boy!; They're Plotting Against Me

5 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

John Tesh?!?!?

We need to talk :D

YamFu said...

I fear an intervention is near.

Babbling Banshee said...

I don't think listening to John Tesh is half as scary as you story on the annual meeting: http://strangelittlegirlblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/last-wednesday-was-scariest.html

Now THAT was intense!


BTW, if an intervention is imminent, does it involve wine? :)

YamFu said...

Our interventions always involve wine unless the day's stresses call for hard liquor in which case someone will end up dancing on a table. Either way, good times by all.

Babbling Banshee said...

Hmmm, I'm liking this invention idea more and more. Also, if I want more wine, I will need to talk about John Tesh more, correct?

Always a downside to every upside I suppose...

:)