Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dreams and Schemes

Wow, where'd the time go? Isn't it still June? No?

It's JULY?! Crap...

I think "Left 4 Dead 2" should come with a warning label that says, "This video game is crack. Your eyeballs will dry out, your dog will hate you and the ice cream in your bowl will not only melt but also grow fuzzy as it sits there and waits for you to finish your stupid game."

I still have quite a few things on my "To Do" list to finish up although I did replace my dying cell phone and I mailed out my wedding invitations. I also got me my own URL because I am strange. Besides being strange, I also fight with Blogger everytime I compose a blog entry. After much thought, I decided to spend a little money to save some frustrations.

Stupid video game. Now want to shoot any child that is crying because he or she could be a witch...not a good urge to have...I think parents frown upon that kind of thing nowadays.

So hopefully I will be blogging more and shooting fewer dead people.

It is fun to watch the body parts fly though.

2 comments:

YamFu said...

I love that bloody game.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

LOL! I wondered where you had gone too.

Man, I do just love your posts.

Cheers!