Sunday, September 21, 2008

They’re Plotting Against Me

They will have their revenge. When I least expect it, they will come in the night and get me while I am vulnerable and…um…well, I can only speculate what they will do to me. It will be horrible! Possibly adorable but mostly horrible!

Shhhhhh, be quiet!

Look!

They’re all STARING at me…with all of their tiny dot eyes!

Their tiny dot eyes!!!






I’m trying to type so quietly but they can hear me typing this blog entry and they know! They simply know I’m up to something. They can see me mouthing as I type this blog entry…I think they read my one normal blog entry!

I know it was them because I had more than one person visit my blog that day! What should I do, they know my weakness!

Must-not-hammer-at-keyboard-and-must-not-mouth-these-typed-words…

I can’t do it. (Sigh)

OH WHY COULD I LEARN TO TYPE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON?

WHY CAN’T I JUST SIT HERE WITH A VACANT STARE AND TYPE AT THE KEYBOARD WHILE SCRATCHING MY ARMPIT AND SLURPING A LUKEWARM DIET MOUNTAIN DEW (honey, I am NOT talking about you)???? (Sigh) I could have been happy…

Now I will have to sit and await my fate. They will act swiftly, I can feel it!

Oh hey, other news, I just got my “Forever More: The Greatest Hits of John Tesh” album last week. I stayed awake Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night listening to it. Those sleepless nights were absolutely amazing! I’m a little tired but John really spoke to me through his music. Actually, I think he’s speaking to me right now…did his album cover just wink at me?

Of course, I’m not sure if I will be able to fall asleep with all of those tiny dot eyes looking at me…they know that I’m…that I’m…zzzzzz…

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

John...Tesh????? Oh I feel....faint....the banshee has gone to the dark sideeeeeee...(thunk)

Babbling Banshee said...

Well...I was doing a little Christmas shopping for the people I know and love.

What, you don't like what I picked out for you??? :)

It's inspirational...or was that perspirational?